Include the Revolutions in Fitness Professionals in your upcoming event!
We have lectured internationally on sports medicine and biomechanics. Our team of experts is available to present at promotional events, expos, fundraisers, club/team meetings, and corporate settings.
Sample topics include:
- Youth Sports Injury Prevention & Management
- Biomechanics of Cycling
- Identifying Your Primary Limiters
Come hear practical information and learn how to be a faster, healthier athlete!
Past lecture venues:
- UCSF Mini-Medical School
- International Cyclefit Symposium
- Kaiser Physical Therapy residency program
- Sports Basement
- Silicon Valley Triathlon Club Meetings
- Palo Alto Bicycles
- Decathlon Club
- Aids Life Cycle (ALC)
- Team In Training (TNT)
- Courtside Club
- Menlo Pilates
If you are interested in scheduling a fitness lecture, please contact us through office@revolutionsinfitness or (650) 260-4743.