Level 2 Fit
We recommend the Level 2 fit, or Biodynamic Bike Fit, for most of our cycling clients. The Level 2 fit is a full service fit that combines our sports medicine and bike fit expertise with excellent listening skills and cutting edge technology.
This fit involves a discussion of your goals and a detailed musculoskeletal evaluation to assess your current flexibility, joint range of motion, core strength, and injuries, followed by measurements of your current position and pedaling technique. We then develop a dynamic 3-D "map" of you pedaling your bike using Dartfish motion capture and our GebioMized pressure sensor system, and make adjustments based on saddle pressure and angles. After your fit, you will be given a bike fit geometry specification sheet with detailed notes on exactly what changes have been made to your bike.
- A completely optimized bike, with adjustments that suit YOUR unique goals, biomechanics, and fitness
- Bike fit geometry specification sheet to take home
- An understanding of why changes were made to your bike and why your new geometry is right for you
- Exercises to help you make further improvement towards your goals at home
- Greater efficiency, higher power output, improved comfort, injury prevention, and MORE FUN on your bike.
NOTE: Multiple bikes can be fitted during a Level 2 Fit if discussed beforehand. Expect an extra hour added per additional bike. Most Level 2 Fits take two hours for a standard road, mountain, or Time Trial bike.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you have had a level 2 or 3 fit with us in the past 30 days and are finding that you are still having difficulty getting comfortable on your bike, let us know! We want to make sure that your fit is right for you, and we will provide a complimentary one-hour follow-up if your recent fit with us isn't working out for you.Call or email to schedule a follow-up within 30 days of your appointment.